Sunday, September 30, 2012

Driving in the Car

My pet peeves while driving the car
  1. People that can't keep their foot off of the break pedal and drive with their brake lights going on and off.
  2. When I'm going 55mph and someone decides that pulling out in front of me from a dead stop and then driving 35mph is a good idea.
  3. People that can't decide what lane they want to drive in.
  4. If a semi is going slower and someone decides to pass it, why do they think it is a good idea to cut the truck off? (usually someone in a car smaller than the trucks tires do this.)
  5. Going into a fast food drive through and someone thinking they have to race to be ahead of me. This seems to happen when I only want a coffee and the ones that always seem to be in a hurry  are always the people that have huge orders.
  6. Texting while driving. What could be more important that one thinks not looking where they're going is a good idea?
  7. People reading books and newspapers. Same thing as texting. Seems to me that listening to the radio for news or listening to an audio book might be a better idea.
  8.  The ones that think a yield sign means go faster.
I could probably go on and on with these forever!



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment