Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wal Mart

I used to like going to wal mart, lately not so much, why? hmmm...
  • Every time I go, seems like I get another door ding.
  • Having to wait in a long line because there are only 2 out of the 20 registers open.
  • Waiting in line for a half an hour when I have frozen stuff, especially ice cream.
  • I always go in or out the wrong door.
  • Just when I think I know where everything is and can hurry through getting in and out of the store quickly, they have moved it and then when I finally find it, I have to wait in line.
  • Every store is different. go to one that you don't normally go to and you are going to get lost.
  • The cashiers are always slow. I think sometimes that they hire people that move slow on purpose.
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment